You are here > Abstract Submission
Call for Abstracts and Case Reports
The Scientific Committee of the NORIA symposium, welcomes abstracts in all related fields of NORA and NORIA for oral communication and poster presentation.
Deadline for receipt of abstracts and case reports: 20 January 2019
The submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on:
- Novelty and scientific quality.
- Clarity of the aim and experimental design.
- Relevance of the topic and the results.
A. General Policies
- As only a limited number of oral presentations can be accepted, authors are requested to indicate whether they wish their abstract to be considered only for oral or poster presentation or for either option;
- Each person is permitted to submit a maximum of two abstracts as the presenting author. There is no limit on the number of abstracts submitted as a co-author;
- Abstracts must be on-line submitted in English;
B. Abstract Content
Abstracts should include the following sections:
C. Abstract Format
- Abstract Format:
Abstract title: should be in capital letters
Authors: the names of the authors should be listed in the following order: Last name, First name, Department, Institution, City, Country.
Abstract body: the abstract body should contain maximum 300 Words.
- The use of tables, graphs, diagrams, images and embedded videos in the abstract submission is not allowed.
- Use standard abbreviations. Please explain special or unusual abbreviations the first time they appear.
- Abstract Main topics:
- Safety, Morbidity, Mortality, Outcome
- Guidelines & Complications
- Monitoring & IT
- Physiology & pharmacology
- Airway management
- Respiration & Ventilation
- NORIA in Pulmonology
- NORIA in Urology
- NORIA in Cardiology
- NORIA in Gastroenterology
- NORIA in Pediatrics
- NORIA in Obstetrics
- NORIA in (Neuro)Radiology
- Post NORA care
- Management of difficult cases
D. Abstract Timeline
Abstract Submission Deadline: 20 January 2019
Notification of Acceptance of Abstract: 25 January 2019